Job Description: Are you a video or digital media production student looking to build your portfolio, learn in a real world setting, and help medium to small businesses share their stories? We are currently looking for 1 or 2 interns to join our team.
Why are we looking for a student who is interested in video, design, and digital marketing? Because we believe being a well-rounded marketer who cannot only plan, but implement marketing ideas will help you stand out when it comes to joining the workforce upon graduation.
Our ideal marketing intern will be interested in learning how to produce, create, and implement video into a marketing plan. They will also want to learn how to project manage digital and social media marketing including designing graphics for social media, helping with web design, and other general areas of marketing.
• Help create TV and social media content.
• Help film and edit videos.
• Help organizing, charging, and prepping camera equipment before film days.
Experience and Skills Requested:
• Entry level or higher knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software suite.
The following specific software and programs is a plus:
• Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Entry level or higher knowledge of Wordpress and/or Wix Editor X
• Experience with Facebook, LinkedIn,YouTube, and Instagram
• Additional Experience with TikTok, Snapchat, and Twitter is a plus
• Entry level experience with professional camera equipment including wireless microphone equipment, DSLR or mirrorless cameras, LED light panels, tripods, light stands, etc.