TRUGLO® expands the lineup of HYPER•STRIKE bow sights in 2018 with the addition of a 7-pin model. HYPER•STRIKE is an affordable bow sight, packed with class-leading features, including: micro-adjustable windage and elevation, an adjustable bubble level, an included LED sight light (TRU•LITE PRO, Model TG57), a glow-in-the dark shooter’s ring, and a versatile bracket with multiple mounting options.
HYPER•STRIKE also features the patented TRUGLO DDP (Decreasing Diameter Pin) configuration, using smaller 0.010" diameter pins/fibers for longer distances — covering less of the target and increasing precision.
The HYPER•STRIKE 7-Pin is available through a variety of shooting sports retailers and at www.truglo.com with an MSRP of $133.
• Lightweight carbon-composite and aircraft aluminum construction.
• Micro-adjustable windage and elevation.
• 2nd and 3rd axis adjustable level.
• Extra-long fibers for maximum brightness.
• Large circular field of view (1.9" diameter).
• Decreasing Diameter Pin design uses smaller pins for longer distances (4x0.019", 3x0.010" pins).
• Maxamount bracket offers three sight radius positions with high / low mounting holes for numerous mounting options.
• Glow-in-the-dark shooter’s ring adjustable for left and right-handed shooters.
• TRU•TOUCH soft-feel technical coating.
TRUGLO is the world’s leading company in fiber-optic technology for the shooting sports industry. Born from innovation, TRUGLO continues to enhance the marketplace with technologically advanced and innovative ideas for the shooting/hunting/outdoor enthusiast. Based in Richardson, Texas, TRUGLO is a world-wide brand celebrating over 20 years of offering only the best they have to shooters and hunters around the world. Giving back to an industry they love, TRUGLO is involved in many conservation groups, youth programs and organizations that promote the values of which they believe are necessary to guarantee the industry’s future.