Savage Arms is proud to announce a brand-new look for RENEGAUGE. The American made 12 gauge that won Guns & Ammo magazine’s Shotgun of the Year and Wildfowl Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award is now available in TrueTimber Prairie.
“Over the past year, RENEGAUGE has proven to be a versatile platform,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing at Savage Arms. “And TrueTimber’s Prairie is a versatile camouflage pattern that’s ideal for the arid landscapes of the west and Midwest, and the barrel and receiver of this new RENEGAUGE are coated in a light-tan Cerakote® that protects as well as it blends in.”
RENEGAUGE is ideal for wingshooters. At the core of RENEGAUGE’s success is the Dual Regulation Inline Valve system (D.R.I.V.). Both low-brass target shells and Magnum hunting shells will cycle the action with the same reliability and without any adjustment from the shooter. The fluting on the barrel helps create a well-balanced gun that swings exceptionally well, and the RENEGAUGE’s protective coatings and finishes create a gun that can withstand any conditions.
• D.R.I.V. gas system
• TrueTimberPrairie Camo stock adjustable for length of pull, comb height, drop and cast
• One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
• Chrome plated reciprocating components
• Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
• Fluted barrel with Cerakote finish
• Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
• Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
• Oversized controls
• 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
• Hard-sided carrying case
RENEGAUGE is currently available in three other configurations: RENEGAUGE Field, RENEGAUGE Waterfowl and RENEGAUGE Turkey.